Monday, January 1, 2018

Goals for the New Year...

I've set the following goals for 2018. 

Stop my muscle loss completely, and start actually gaining muscle, so I can...

   • Ditch the wheelchair! Except perhaps for really long distances.
   • Go grocery shopping without using a mobility scooter.
   • Take a shower at least twice a week, without paying the price. 

End my stubborn, years-long chronic sinus infection, with the ultimate goal of improving, even restoring my overall immune function.

Improve my terrible digestion/gut function so I can expand my limited diet and eventually eat whatever I'd like, without the need for digestive supplements that I've taken for years.

    All with the ultimate goal of returning to work.


    Your one-time gift will help ensure the consistent care needed so that I can achieve these goals. Please click here for details!


    No comments: